The Australian eChallenge Course
Enrol into the course, compete to win cash and prizes and have your involvement academically recognised.
The eChallenge course is based around the development of a comprehensive strategic business model for an early stage entrepreneurial venture and runs alongside the Australian eChallenge with the opportunity to progress to the finals.
Who Can Study the Course?
Students at the University of Adelaide
- If you are an Entrepreneurship, Commercialisation and Innovation Centre (ECIC) student you can study the eChallenge course as an elective.
- With permission from your Faculty, you may be able to study the course as an elective in your current undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Students from other universities
- The eChallenge course is approved for cross-institutional study. If you are studying at another Australian university you may enrol into the course and possibly receive credit from your home institution. You are advised to check with your institution before enrolling.
- The eChallenge course can be studied by itself on a non-award basis (not part of a University of Adelaide degree).
Higher Degree by Research students
- The eChallenge course can earn 30 CaRST hours for the University of Adelaide MPhil and PhD students.