Funding for unique experiences
The Ecoversity Award provides opportunities for undergraduates to increase their knowledge, step outside their comfort zone, and network with academics and industry professionals at a sustainability-related event.
$10,000 is available each semester and full-time undergraduates can apply for up to $2,000 to attend a local, national or international event. Environmental issues impact all industries, therefore students from all course programs are encouraged to apply.
Funding can be used for:
- Event registration
- Meals and incidentals
Round 2 applications close Friday 26 July 2019.
EIANZ Conference sponsorship
In addition to semester 2 Ecoversity Award funding, three student packages are available to attend the Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand (EIANZ) Annual Conference in Adelaide from 4-6- November 2019. This experience includes:
- two-day Conference registration
- Student and Early Careers Congress registration
- Gala dinner
- Conference field trip
Undergraduate and postgraduate students are encouraged to apply.
Other events in Semester 2
- Liveable Cities Conference 2019 (Adelaide, August 2019)*
- Environment Institute of Australian & New Zealand (EIANZ) Annual Conference (Adelaide, November 2019)*
- Net Impact Annual Conference (Detroit, Michigan, October 2019)
- All Energy Conference (Melbourne, October 2019)
- Australasian Campuses Towards Sustainability Conference (Dunedin, New Zealand, November 2019)
- Annual Business for Social Responsibility (BSR) Conference (San Jose, California, November 2019)
- World Engineers Convention Australia - Engineering in a Sustainable World: The Next 100 Years (Melbourne, November 2019)
*For conferences in Adelaide, funding is only available for registration and networking events (i.e. not for costs such as travel or food).
How to Apply
- Complete all sections of the Application Form.
- Attach relevant supporting documentation
- Attach a short letter of recommendation from a Faculty member supporting your application
- Email all documentation in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
A panel will assess the applications and applicants will be informed of the outcome by email, within one week.