Undergrad funding for unique experiences
Congratulations to Lucy, Aaron, Michael, Daniella and Quanhao who have shared in round 1 Ecoversity Award funding.
Our students are off to New York City, Washington DC, Hobart, Brisbane and Sydney to attend sustainability-related conferences that align with their course program and provide unique opportunities to build knowledge and professional networks.
What is on offer
$10,000 is available each semester for undergraduates to attend sustainability-related conferences and events. To be eligible for an Ecoversity Award of up to $2,000, students must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate at the University of Adelaide.
While this Award is most obviously relevant to those enrolled in a sustainability-related degree, students from any degree are welcome to apply. Provided you can give us a compelling argument as to how the experience will benefit your studies and future career, your application will be considered.
Funding can be used for:
- Event registration
- Meals and incidentals
Round 1 open: Friday 4 January 2019
Round 1 close: Friday 8 March 2019
Round 2 open: Friday 24 May 2019
Round 2 close: Friday 26 July 2019
Suggested events in Semester 2 2019
- Net Impact Annual Conference (Detroit, Michigan, October 2019)
- All Energy Conference (Melbourne, October 2019)
- Australasian Campuses Towards Sustainability Conference (Dunedin, New Zealand, November 2019)
- Annual Business for Social Responsibility (BSR) Conference (San Jose, California, November 2019)
- Environment Institute of Australian & New Zealand (EIANZ) Annual Conference (Adelaide, November 2019)
- World Engineers Convention Australia - Engineering in a Sustainable World: The Next 100 Years (Melbourne, November 2019)
How to Apply
The Ecoversity Award provides opportunities for undergraduates to increase their knowledge in a professional and extra-curricular capacity.
- Complete all sections of the Application Form. Please include a link to the conference website
- Attach relevant supporting documentation
- Attach a short letter of recommendation from a Faculty member supporting your application
- Email all documentation in one PDF file to email@example.com
A panel will assess the applications and applicants will be informed of the outcome by email, within two weeks.