Student Funding for Unique Experiences
$10,000 is available each semester for undergraduates to attend sustainability-related conferences and events.
To be eligible for an Ecoversity Award of up to $2,000, students must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate in a sustainability-related degree.
Funding can be used for:
- Event registration
- Meals and incidentals
Applications for Semester 2 funding will close on Friday 27 July 2018.
The world is your oyster
The Award provides opportunities for undergraduates to increase their knowledge in a professional and extra-curricular capacity. Provided you can give us a compelling argument as to how the experience will benefit your studies and future career, your application will be considered.
Suggested events during Semester 2, 2018 include:
- Australian Campuses Towards Sustainability Conference (Adelaide, October 2018)
- All-Energy Australia (Melbourne, October 2018)
- EIANZ Conference (Sydney, October 2018)
- AQUA 2018: 13th World Congress on Aquaculture & Fisheries (Melbourne, November 2018)
How to Apply
- Complete all sections of the Application Form. Please include a link to the conference website
- Attach relevant supporting documentation
- Attach a short letter of recommendation from a Faculty member supporting your application
- Email all documentation in one PDF file to email@example.com
A panel will assess the applications and applicants will be informed of the outcome by email, within two weeks.