Environmental Project Intern - Position Available
A paid student internship position is available to one UoA undergraduate in 2018. Make this the first step in your sustainability career.
Working under supervision, the Environmental Project Intern will support the delivery of sustainability strategies on the campus including: resource monitoring; awareness programs; waste education; student focused campaigns and events; presentations and assisting in the development of communication materials and social media content.
Term of Position: The two-day per week position is available between February and December 2018, starting the week beginning Monday 5 February. Work days are negotiable.
Salary: (HEO2) $34,539-$52,457 pro rata
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 9.5% will apply
To be successful the applicant should have:
- Experience in supporting events, communications and projects whilst enrolled at the University of Adelaide (activities may be undertaken as a volunteer or casual staff member and include sporting and club activities)
- Some awareness and knowledge of climate change and resultant sustainability issues
- An awareness of the University’s sustainability agenda and goals
- An understanding of the principles of change management
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite of programs and various forms of social media
- Basic graphic design experience using software such as Canva, Photoshop or InDesign
Please email a CV (2 page max), Cover Letter and Responses to the selection criteria (2 page max) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries regarding this position, contact Phillipa Schliebs, Engagement Project Officer on 8313 3763.
Closing date: Friday 1 December at 5pm