Ecoversity Intern - Position Available
A paid student internship position is available to one UoA undergraduate in 2019. Make this the first step in your sustainability career.
Working under supervision, the Environmental Project Intern will support the delivery of sustainability strategies on campus through campaigns and events; waste education; communication materials; and engaging social media content.
The Ecoversity Intern will work alongside staff and students across the University's three campuses including contractors, student clubs and administrative staff.
Term: The Ecoversity Intern will work two-days per week, starting the week beginning Monday 4 February and concluding in December 2019. Work days are negotiable.
Salary: (HEO2) $34,539-$52,457 pro rata
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 9.5% will apply
Eligibility: Undergraduate students who have completed at least one year of study at the University of Adelaide
To be successful the applicant should have:
- Experience in supporting events, campaigns or initiatives either in an administrative or communications capacity (this can include involvement in sporting clubs, student groups or community activities)
- An understanding of the University’s sustainability agenda and goals
- Knowledge of the environmental issues that impact the City of Adelaide
- A basic understanding of behaviour change
- A keen interest in social media and the ability to create engaging content
- Basic graphic design experience using software such as Canva, Photoshop or InDesign
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tenacity, and an organised and pro-active approach
Please email a cover letter (1 page max), CV (2 page max) and your response to the selection criteria (3 page max) to email@example.com.
If you have any queries regarding this position, contact Phillipa Schliebs, Engagement Project Officer on 0450 909 740.
Closing date: Saturday 1 December at 5pm
Shortlisted applicants must be available for an interview on the North Terrace campus between December 10 - 14.