Make Your Impact!
Green Impact is the University's change and engagement program for people wanting to make a difference on campus.
It is a fun, structured program that helps staff and students understand sustainability and social responsibility, shows them what they can do to make a difference and supports them in achieving actions.
The program was piloted in 2018 with 65 staff across 11 Green Teams, along with a bunch of undergraduate students. Teams completed 427 small actions in their area, earning points for their team and being awarded for achievement, innovation and inspiration.
How to get involved
- Attend an information session or arrange a meeting in your area
- Create or join a Green Team
- Undertake actions from our tailored online Action Bank
- Earn points for your team
- Get recognised for your efforts
Email Ecoversity to learn more or arrange an information session in your area.
Key Dates in 2019
- April to August: Green Teams undertake actions
- Friday 30 August: Action Bank submission deadline
- Friday 18 October: Student Reviewer training day
- Wednesday 30 October: Green Impact awards ceremony
- November/December: Feedback and evaluation
Why get involved?
- Help make real change in your area.
- Work with like-minded colleagues to progress actions that are of interest.
- Learn more about the University's sustainability goals, and be actively involved in progress and achievements.
- It’s fun, flexible and easy. Actions are already mapped out and allow you to do what you can.
- Gain recognition for your efforts through the annual Award Ceremony.