The University of Adelaide is committed to working with alumni, donors, government, industry and the wider community to make the transformative effect of a university education accessible to more people and link ground-breaking research with real-life applications.
The summer issue of lumen is out now.
In this issue:
- Rupa’s journey as Bangladesh’s first indigenous female to receive a PhD
- The people and passion behind SA’s only vet school
- Life in the fast lane – alumni careers in motorsport
- Matt Parry’s clever crisp taking on Pringles in the US
- The highs and lows of working in family business