Forms are available either online in webform, or pdf.
Amendment to enrolment for students
Please read the Amendment to Enrolment Request Criteria and instructions before submitting an Amendment to Enrolment Request. This form is an application for late enrolment into a course after census date or to seek a Withdraw No Fail due to extenuating circumstances or to seek a deletion of a course where factors impacted student's capacity to study both before and after census where this complies with the AtoE Criteria. Note: Students impacted by COVID-19 should consult their faculty for assistance.
- Applications may take up to 28 days.
- Students should contact their faculty for advice as changes to enrolment may affect completion of their program.
- Students impacted by COVID-19 should consult their faculty for assistance and refer to details on the COVID-19 website.
- All requests must be lodged within 12 months of the date student withdrew from course, or 12 months from the last day of the replacement exam period if student did not withdraw.
- Final submission dates for requests up to 2019 have closed.
- Final submission dates for requests for 2020 [12 months from the last day of the replacement exam period] are:
- Summer: Monday 8 March 2021
- Semester 1: Monday 26 July 2021
- Semester 2: Wednesday 15 December 2021
- Trimester 1: Monday 24 May 2021
- Trimester 2: Monday 13 September 2021
- Trimester 3: Thursday 16 December 2021
- Winter: Monday 9 August 2021
- Melbourne Trimester 1: Monday 19 July 2021
- Melbourne Trimester 2: Monday 15 November 2021
- Melbourne Trimester 3: Monday 21 March 2022
Change of personal details
Change of personal details for students (webform) available online for actively enrolled students only Preferred Name for Campus Email and MyUni available online for actively enrolled students only Change of personal details for former students [pdf file] download and lodge form
Discontinuation of studies
Leave of absence
Cross-insitutional / non-award
Early enrolment - Online Teaching Period 1 2021
Students undertaking online courses in Online Teaching Period 1 have the option to register to enrol early using the form below. This option is only available from October to November each year for Online Teaching Period 1 for the following year.