The outcome of the Contractor Assessment Form will be emailed to the University staff member advising them of the payment process. If the outcome is for the payment to be processed through Finance; one of the following processes needs to be followed.
Which process do I follow?
Raise a Requisition - for services provided that are reflective of an individual’s time; payment for these services would be supported by an invoice to the University specifying these services.
Other Payments Form - requests for payment that are not reflective of an individual’s time.
- Requisition (Purchase Order) and invoice payment
A Requisition must be raised through eProcurement (ePro) system for services provided to the University that are reflective of an individual's time and supported by an invoice specifying these services. The Requisition must be raised and approved prior to the work taking place.
Requisition and invoice payment requirements;
- The Requisition must be raised for the full agreed or contracted amount
- Supporting documentation must match the Requisition amount
- The Requisition Approver (Financial delegate) must be from the Faculty or Division, and will be determined according to the department code used on the form
- Invoices must state the Purchase Order number
- The outcome email from the HR Contractor Management assessment must be attached
- A receipt must be recorded against the Requisition or Purchase Order to release the invoice for payment.
- Other Payment Form
An Other Payment Form must be raised through the University’s payables system, Kofax, for payments that are not reflective of an individual's time e.g. an honorarium.
- The Other Payment form must be raised for the full agreed or contracted amount
- Supporting documentation must match the form amount and provide a payment justification (e.g. University award scholarship agreement, letter awarded to the students, official email to recipient of a prize).
- The Kofax Business Reviewer (nominated form approver) must be from the Faculty or Division
- The Kofax Approver (Financial Delegate) must be from the Faculty or Division and will be determined according to the dept code used on the form.
If you need further assistance on the Finance contractor management process, please contact the Service Support Officers on 8313 3414 or firstname.lastname@example.org