Flipped Learning Posters
You can download the poster by clicking the image.
1. From concept to practice: helping teachers to create effective flipped classrooms
Catherine Snelling, Sophie Karanicolas, Tracey Winning | University of Adelaide
2. Encouraging student engagement in pre-work
Kate Carroll, Sharon Flecknoe | Monash University
3. Implementing team-based learning (TBL) in accounting courses
Jacqueline Christensen, Kayleen Wood | Southern Cross University
4. MCQs are OUT: engaging undergraduates with varied in-class activities
Hayley McGrice, Susan Hazel | University of Adelaide
5. Encouraging self-regulated learning and improving student engagement in second year science courses
Karina Riggs, Beth Loveys | University of Adelaide
6. Adopting a flipped classroom approach to foster learning and engagement in science and technology education at the undergraduate level
Les Vozzo | Western Sydney University
7. Flipping the endocrine system: enhancing student learning outcomes in blood glucose control
Tracy Douglas | University of Tasmania
8. Treading water or developing understanding?
Sharon Flecknoe, Kate Carroll | Monash University
9. Flipping anatomy and physiology for speech pathology students
Sarahlouise White, Sebastian Doeltgen | Flinders University
10. Flipped learning in a multi-site first year anatomy unit
Jodi Sita | Australian Catholic University, Sophie Karanicolas, Tracey Winning, Catherine Snelling | University of Adelaide
11. Flipping human anatomy lectures: engaging students using digital media and mini lectures
Mannish Daval, Hayley Green, Cherylea Browne | Western Sydney University
12. Applying flipped learning to placement preparation and employability skills: can it be done?
Louisa Matwiejczyk, Margaret Alexander | Flinders University
13. A flipped approach to fostering collaboration for paramedics learning to manage mental health presentations
Georgia Clarkson | Australian Catholic University, Sophie Karanicolas, Tracey Winning, Catherine Snelling | University of Adelaide
14. Have we achieved what we planned? Staff and student outcomes following implementation of flipped capacity building workshops
Tracey Winning, Fizza Sabir, Sophie Karanicolas, Cathy Snelling | University of Adelaide
15. Flipping business law units in challenging times: flipping mad or a better pedagogy?
Andrew Coleman, Paul Sugden | Monash University