International Business Development
The International Business Development team works to develop and nurture long-term relationship with our partners in overseas universities, governments and corporations that reflect the priorities and expertise of the University of Adelaide.
Using our market knowledge and networks, we identify international education partnership opportunities such as Credit Transfer Agreements, Sponsorship Agreements and Transnational Education (TNE), and build and strengthen our existing partnerships.
Our services include:
- Establishing new partnership agreements
- Working with faculties to develop and nurture sustainable, long-term education partnerships
- Supporting delivery of inbound and outbound delegations
- Supporting marketing and recruitment activities, including events and alumni engagement
- Supporting improved experiences for partner students commencing at The University of Adelaide.
New initiatives in International Business Development
Twenty-four students participated today in an Australia Awards Scholars virtual graduation ceremony via Zoom - a first for our institution.Read more about Australia Awards Scholarship virtual graduation
Provincial Government of East Kalimantan and Universitas Mulawarman, Indonesia: Building for the Future
On Tuesday 10 March, the Pro Vice-Chancellor (International), Professor Jacqueline Lo, hosted Mr Hadi Mulyadi, Deputy Governor, Provincial Government of East Kalimantan and Universitas Mulawarman delegation.Read more about Building for the Future