Defence Trailblazer: Commercialisation Pathways for Defence Information Session
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Location: Online seminar
Discover the commercial potential of your research and the pathways to creating greater impact in defence and beyond, at Defence Trailblazer's upcoming information session.
In the Commercialisation Pathways in Defence information session you’ll hear from industry and academic experts about how to get your research into the world and help boost Australia’s sovereign defence capabilities.
You’ll also learn about DTBs Innovation & Commercialisation Program designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills to achieve commercial success in the defence market.
- Professor Andrew Neeley, UNSW Canberra
- David Hewish, Head of Technology, Raytheon
- Francois Duvenage, Director of Commercialisation, University of Adelaide
- Dr Sanjay Mazumdar, Executive Director Defence Trailblazer
- Liz Kobold, Innovation Manager, Defence Trailblazer
- Mark Ramsey, CEO, Space Machines Company
Date: Wednesday 22 November
Time: 11:30am - 1:30pm ACDT
Delivery: Online (via Microsoft Teams)
For more information and to register visit dtb.solutions/innovation-commercialisation-for-defence/