The CaRST Online platform makes it easy to track your progress with CaRST, achieve the skills and results you want from your graduate program and for your future career, and ensure you are meeting the CaRST requirements of your degree.
CaRST Online includes:
- A modern course booking platform;
- Dashboard display of CaRST credits and activities;
- A skills assessment to see your Top 5 Skills and Priorities and find suggested courses;
- Development planning tools to create career plans and track development goals;
- A summary of your overall progress to print for submission at formal milestone reviews.
For more information
Click on the 'Help' tab in CaRST Online to access quick reference guides and contact information.
If you have a technical question or issue with CaRST Online, please contact Research Technology Support on +61 8 8313 7799 or email@example.com.