Considerations in Applying
For a Higher Degree by Research
Choosing the right degree for you is an important decision and one that will be influenced by your career plans, personal circumstances and prior qualifications.
- Which degree should I choose?
- Entry Requirements
- Selecting a Research Topic and Supervisors
- Research Strengths and Highlights
- Attendance Status: Full-time or Half-time Study
- Enrolment Mode: Internal or Remote
- Concurrent Enrolment In Another Program
- Appointing a Principal Supervisor from a Different School
- How to Apply
- When to Apply and Commence