Skip to content
Currently Under Review

Master of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Science students only

If you will be undertaking your program by mixed research and coursework, the Adelaide Graduate Centre will enrol you into the research component of your degree as outlined above. You will still need to enrol into the coursework component of your degree in order to finalise your enrolment.

After agreeing your coursework selections with your supervisors (and the IBP-R Coordinator in Professional and Continuing Education (PCE) in the case of international students) please contact your Faculty or School Office, or the Professions Student Hub (students in the Faculty of Professions only) for advice on how to complete your coursework enrolment.

Scholarship Holders

If you have been offered a living allowance scholarship, it is important to complete, sign and lodge the 'Bank Credit Authority' form with the Adelaide Graduate Centre as soon as possible in order to avoid any delays in scholarship payments.

Payments commence 3-4 weeks after submission of your completed enrolment form to the Adelaide Graduate Centre. Payments will be made fortnightly in arrears, directly into a nominated Australian bank account in your name.

International Students

On arrival in Australia, students will be provided with their enrolment form and ‘Authority to collect a University identification card’ and ‘PIN number’.



Level 2, Schulz Building,
The University of Adelaide
SA 5005


Telephone: +61 8 8313 5882
Facsimile: +61 8 8313 5725

Opening Hours

Mon-Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm