Thrive - Resilience Strategies
So many people today are struggling with the increasing pace of change and the constant and excessive busyness that comes with it. Many feel stretched, overwhelmed and exhausted, besieged by the demands of complex projects and workplaces. This is not only ineffective and unsustainable, but ultimately ends in stress, anxiety and burnout. Prolonged stress impacts our physical and mental health. It also leads to decreased productivity and low engagement and absenteeism.
Thrive – Resilience Strategies, will introduce participants to an evidence based model of resilience. The model combines knowledge in the associated disciplines of leadership, organisational culture, psychotherapy, psychiatry, neuroscience and coaching.
Upon completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand the impact of stress on their performance and manage the stressors they experience at work and in life.
- Connect to their vision for thriving and develop strategies for building resilience.
- Understand the impact of stress on their team and organisation.
- Develop strategies for supporting staff during periods of change and uncertainty.
- Develop strategies for working more productively and building a high-performance team.
This workshop will cover:
- The performance curve.
- Reactions to stress and uncertainty.
- Your vitality score and your stress score.
- A holistic model of resilience
- Physical, psychological and social strategies to build resilience and thrive.
- Psychologically safe and high-performing teams.
- Support strategies for managers and duty of care.
- Strategies for developing a more positive, inclusive and productive culture.
Face to Face (in preparation for our increased online component)
This workshop is available to all staff.
Diana Renner and Dr Azita Moradi
- Diana Renner
Diana is a leadership educator, organisational consultant and award-winning co-author of ‘Not Knowing: the art of turning uncertainty into opportunity’, and ‘Not Doing: the art of effortless action’. She is a director and co-founder of the Uncharted Leadership Institute.
- Dr Azita
Dr Azita is a consultant psychiatrist, psychotherapist, workplace wellbeing consultant, speaker and facilitator. In recent years, she has been applying her expertise in delivering programs designed to assist organisations, as well as individuals, maximise their resilience in the face of rapid change, challenges and adversity.
Thursday 20 June
9:30am – 4:30pm
Level 3, Rundle Mall Plaza
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
For further information about the workshop/program content, please contact Rebecca Nicol.
For Workshop/program registration, please contact Madeleine Angel.