Financial Management Capability Program
The Financial Management Capability (FMC) Program aims to ensure staff with financial responsibilities are supported and developed in effective financial practices that meet organisational requirements and drive an entrepreneurial culture.
The FMC Program is delivered through an online course, pre-reading and a face-to-face workshop.
The Program covers:
- Financial management fundamentals (Online course)
- University financial governance, structure and parameters (Online course)
- Financial management expectations (Handbook)
- Case study practice
- Business model approach
- Financial management accountability and responsibility
No further workshops scheduled for 2017
Financial Management Resources
- Financial Management Expectations Handbook – prepared in consultation with Financial Services and VCE, the Handbook details expectations of positions within the University that have accountability or responsibility for the management of finances.
- Finance and Procurement Services – please visit the Finance and Procurement Services site for further support and services.
- 2017 University of Adelaide Budget
- Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB) – an Australian Government agency which develops and maintains financial reporting standards for all sectors of the Australian economy.
- AASB Glossary of Defined Terms
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.