Joint Consultative Committee (JCC)
The Joint Consultative Committee (JCC) is established under the University of Adelaide Enterprise Agreement (EA) and comprises representatives from University management and the unions that are a party to the EA.
Who are the members of the JCC?
The JCC comprises the following members:
- Elysia Ryan, Executive Director, Human Resources (Chair)
- Nick Warner, NTEU Branch President
- Cheryl Baldwin, NTEU Industrial Officer
- Virginie Masson, NTEU Branch Secretary
- Ian Peak, CPSU Industrial Officer
- Peter Ashman, Professor, School of Chemical Engineering
- Jane Welch, Director, HR Advisory
- Sally Frost, HR Policy Specialist
What does the JCC do?
The role of the JCC is to:
- monitor the ongoing implementation of the EA, including those matters listed in clause 7.1.6 of the Enterprise Agreement; and
- review and monitor University policies and procedures that deal with conditions of employment.
Under the EA, the JCC is required to meet at least quarterly to consider University policies and procedures that seek to vary conditions of employment. The JCC is to provide the key University stakeholders with feedback on the proposed variations to those policies and procedures.
How often does the JCC meet?
Under the EA, the JCC is required to meet at least quarterly or as required.
The JCC is due to meet on the following dates in 2019:
- Thursday, 24 January (12pm - 1pm)
- Thursday, 28 March (3.30pm - 4.30pm)
- Thursday, 16 May (12pm - 1pm)
- Thursday, 27 June (12pm - 1pm)
- Thursday, 22 August (12pm - 1pm)
- Monday, 23 September (1pm - 2pm)
- Thursday, 7 November (12pm - 1pm)
- Thursday, 12 December (12pm - 1pm)
Please note that meetings not displayed in bold are optional and should only be convened if deemed by the Joint Consultative Committee to be necessary.
Who can I contact if I have any queries regarding the JCC?
Please contact Brodie McHugh, HR Officer on (08) 8313 4640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.