Special Studies Program (SSP)
Roles, Responsibilities and Actions
Frequently Asked Questions
- No related Frequently Asked Questions
Forms & Templates
Online Application Form
To apply for SSP, click on the link for your Faculty and enter your University email address.
If you have previously applied for a position within the University, you will have an active account.
You will need to use the same email address and password previously used to log in.
If you have never applied for a position online use your University login details to create a new profile.
For assistance, contact the HR Service Centre on 8313 1111
- Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
- The Professions
Online application supporting documents
- Special Studies Program (SSP) - Commencement Form
- Special Studies Program (SSP) - Amendment Form
- Special Studies Program (SSP) - Report Guidelines and Template
Faculty Coordinators only
Useful Information & Resources
- Delegations of Authority
- Leave & Entitlements
- University of Adelaide Enterprise Agreement
- Faculty SSP Coordinators
Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences Felicity Donald (ext 30474) Health and Medical Sciences Lesley Ritter (ext 39067) Arts Kath McCulloch (ext 35216) The Professions Kimberley Dwyer (ext 31787) Sciences
Karyn Appelkamp (ext 33619)