Infectious and Communicable Diseases
Roles, Responsibilities and Actions
- There is no specific procedures. Please see the frequently asked questions below for guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Forms and Templates
- No related Forms and Templates
Legislation and Guidelines
- Disability Discrimination Act 1992 -
- Guidelines for Managing Blood-Borne Virus Infection in Health Care Workers
- Medical practitioner - Notifiable Conditions
- South Australian Public Health Act 2011 -
- SA Health - Communicable Disease Control Branch
- Work Health and Safety Act 2012 (SA)
- Work Health and Safety Regulations 2012 (SA)
Please contact your local HSW Team.