Info Sessions & Tools
- An exemption was granted to create a designated smoking area at Roseworthy due to the number of students accommodated on campus. It was determined that the risks of smoking on the verges surrounding our rural campus included; lack of footpaths, fast moving traffic, the potential for fires due to the prevalence of dry grasses on the council verges.
- An exemption was granted to create a designated smoking area within the garden courtyard for those accommodated in the Student Village on Grote Street. This exemption was incident based.
Roles, Responsibilities and Actions
Frequently Asked Questions
Forms and Templates
- No related Forms and Templates
Legislation and Guidelines
- Tobacco Products Act 1997
- Tobacco Products Regulations 2004
- Tobacco Products (Smoking Bans in Public Areas—Longer Term) Regulations 2012
- Work Health and Safety Act 2012 (SA)
- Work Health and Safety Regulations 2012 (SA)
Please contact your local HSW Team.