Bullying & Harassment Procedure (Superseded)
(preventing and responding to workplace)
The University’s Commitment
The University of Adelaide is committed to maintaining a work environment free from any form of unacceptable behaviour, including those that may present a risk to the health, safety or wellbeing of our staff, students, volunteers or contractors.
The Integrity Unit has been established to oversee and manage concerns and reports in relation to any unacceptable behaviour including bullying, harassment, discrimination and sexual misconduct matters.
For further information on support and reporting options, please visit the Safer Campus Community webpage.
In 2023, Human Resources will draft and release for consultation a new HSW procedure to document how the University manages and controls psychological hazards in recognition of the release of the Model Code of Practice; Managing psychosocial hazards at work.
Note: The FTCO Network has been dissolved as all queries, disclosures, or requests for further information around inappropriate behaviours are to go through the Integrity Unit.
HSW online information
Frequently asked questions
- Preventing and responding to workplace bullying and harassment
- Support for students
Tools, forms and templates
Legislation and guidelines
- Australian human rights commission - sexual harassment | know where the line is
- Fair work act 2009 (Commonwealth)
- Guide to “preventing and responding to workplace bullying"
- Work health and safety act 2012 (SA)
- Work health and safety regulations 2012 (SA)
- Please contact your local HSW team.