Healthy Bodies at the University of Adelaide
Regular physical activity and a healthy diet are important factors in maintaining a healthy weight and physical wellbeing. People who ensure they get enough exercise and eat a nutritious diet reduce their risk of developing chronic illnesses, such as type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
The University of Adelaide provides a range of programs and resources to support staff in their health and wellbeing goals.
- Understanding your medical profile
- Encouraging healthier lifestyle choices (eg. diet, addictive behaviours)
- Improving opportunities for physical activity
- Health Screening (eg. Adelaide Unicare)
- Adelaide University Sport
- Fitness Hub
- Smoke Free University (specifically, access to quit assistance and health coaching)
- Accessibility to health information (eg. regular health tips)
Please contact your local HSW Team.