Healthy Culture at the University of Adelaide
A healthy workplace culture leads to improved wellbeing for staff. Culture is formed and driven by a positive leadership team who implement procedures and policies that promote a safe, supportive and enjoyable working environment. This leads to increased staff satisfaction and people who feel safe and enjoy coming to work.
The University of Adelaide provides a range of initiatives to improve the culture of the workplace.
- Encouraging our leaders to model healthy behaviours
- Supporting healthy work/life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Linking with community and social supports
- Celebrating participation in healthy initiatives (motivation and positive reinforcement)
- Annual Healthy University Promotion
- Faculty/School/Branch Initiatives
- University Corporate Plan (BUPA)
- Enterprise Agreement (e.g. Flexible Work Arrangements)
- Rehabilitation for non work related injury and illness
- Support for staff with a disability
- Safer Campus Community
Please contact your local HSW Team.