Employee Assistance Program
The University of Adelaide support staff and their families by providing access to two EAP service providers, offering you a choice of providers and locations across Adelaide.
After hours emergency
For emergency psychological assistance call CHG 0418 883 855 or Human Psychology 1300 277 924.
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a short-term, solutions focussed counselling, coaching and mentoring service, designed to help you explore and implement strategies to address issues which may be having an impact on you at work and/or at home, including:
- Interpersonal conflict (workplace/home)
- Grief / trauma counselling
- Dealing with difficult personalities
- Fatigue and perceived inability to cope with work demands
- Dealing with change
- Building resilience and managing stress
- Anger management
- Alcohol, tobacco and substance dependence
- Relationship and family problems
- Emotional and mental health issues e.g. anxiety, depression or post-traumatic stress disorder.
To find out more about our EAP services please visit the EAP FAQs.