Human Resource Projects
The HR function is responsible for developing and maintaining the HR policy suite and the systems and processes that give effect to it. Automatation and improvement those systems and processes, to ensure end to end activities are as simple as they can be, while controlling for risk and introducing efficiencies, is an ongoing focus.
Key benefits to the University:
- Resource savings generated by reduced work effort across the University
- Improved University experience with HR Shared Services
- Elimination of service and process duplication
- Elimination of the need to collect information more than once
- Increased efficiency of data sharing (the information moves, not the people or the paper)
- Increased data mining capability for strategic decision-making
- Increased efficiency of HR effort: more time doing, less time documenting.
- HR Shared Services Planned Projects 2018
Timeline VFWA January 2018 (Complete)
The HR Projects team is committed to automating forms and processes to assist the end users within the Faculty and Divisions and to deliver further improvements and accuracy in the employee lifecycle activities. This project has automated the process for requesting Voluntary Flexible Working Arrangements.
February 2018 (Complete)
UniSafe has been chosen as the system to manage information related to University of Adelaide safety issues.
The UniSafe project has been initiated by the University to improve its risk management capability, particularly around Occupational, Health and Safety (OH&S) performance.
This system replaces RMSS.
CASPA replacement (CAPS)
Semester 2 2018
This year we continue to focus replacing CASPA with a new solution name CAPS, delivered using our current enterprise system PeopleSoft. We anticipate that the new CAPS system functionality will be available for the second semester of 2018.
Single Touch Payroll (STP) December 2018 (tentative)
New legislation requires the University to report mandatory withholding payments to the Australian Taxation Office each fortnight. This project will enable this to occur through implemention system and process changes.Click here for further details
Q4, 2018 (tentative)
Enhancement will be made to SSO to enable the university to record information around staff members credentials (checks, clearances, certificates).
PeopleSoft update and Maintence
PeopleSoft updates are required to ensure the enterprise system stays current and to deliver new features.Click here for further details
- Key HR Projects Contacts