We facilitate seamless connections between our research and teaching communities, industry and government that deliver results.
The University of Adelaide is focused on research investment, and enhancing industry partnerships in areas where we have the expertise and scale to make a significant, positive difference to the world. Our ‘foci and magnets for excellence’ (FAME) research areas are:
- Agrifood and wine – ensuring economic value-add and food security
- Digi+ – breakthrough technologies for new industries and sovereign capability.
- Health and society – integrating health with Indigenous and societal wellbeing
- Sustainability – of our energy and environment.
There are a range of ways we can work together and we are happy to provide advice on what would work best for you based on your goals. Examples include:
- Innovation solutions: bespoke plans and proposals for contract research, consultancies, staff mobility and tenders.
- Workforce solutions: staff mobility, short courses, scholarships and internships.
Agriculture, Food and Wine:
Defence, Cyber and Space:
Steve Kern, Senior Business Development Manager
T: +61 8 8313 3142 E: firstname.lastname@example.org