AHMS G030 Lecture Theatre
The AHMS G030 Lecture Theater the largest teaching and function space in the building. It is a state of the art and designed to cater for a wide range of uses. It features a tiered seating array that can be folded into the room's substructure to provide a flat floor venue for presentations and events.
Located in the heart of the South Australian Health and Biomedical Precinct, provides many opportunities for allied conferences, events and presentations. Excellent public transport via the tram service adds to the functionality of the building and the spaces within.
- Sit down or cocktail functions
- standard AV equipment: PC, projector, screens, x1 roaming microphone, x 1 lapel microphone, x 1 lectern microphone.
- high resolution presentation screen with VGA/HDMI input and audio jack
- video-conferencing facilities
- teleconferencing capability
- foyer for networking, registration and catering purposes
- no food or drink (bottled water permitted) to be consumed within the lecture theatre while in lecture theatre configuration.
- minimum of 3 days' notice required for all requests to retract the lecture theatre seating.
|Cocktail||250 - 300 approx|
|Cabaret||100 - 150 approx|
The University of Adelaide
Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences Building
Ground Floor, Room G030
North Terrace (Western End, near SAHMRI & Royal Adelaide Hospital)
Adelaide, SA 5000,
The AHMS G030 Lecture Theatre is $70.00 per hour + $300.00 standard AV hire fee.
Additional charges may apply depending on event requirements. To discuss further please contact Facilities Bookings.