Beautifully imposing Bonython Hall faces south toward Pulteney Street from North Terrace, Adelaide. Completed in 1936, it acts as the main ceremonial hall for the University of Adelaide as well as providing a grand venue for public events.
- reception dinners
- large events
- access to AV equipment including: projector, microphones, lectern and screens
- high resolution presentation screen with VGA/HDMI input and audio jack
- video-conferencing facilities
- teleconference capability
- access to the Goodman Crescent Lawns
- Vice Chancellor approval must be obtained for any new or external events to take place in Bonython Hall. Please contact Facilities Bookings for more information.
- no smoke/haze/dry ice machines to be used in Bonython Hall unless approval has been granted by the University of Adelaide.
- all Bonython Hall artwork must remain in place unless approval to remove the art has been granted by the University of Adelaide
- any costs associated with removing the artwork must be covered by the event organiser
- duct-tape must not be used on the Bonython Hall flooring
The Bonython Hall can be configured in a range of different layouts to suite a variety of functions. The Hall comes standard with wooden lecture theatre seating but can be cleared for dinners and cocktail events.
If additional furniture is required for your event it will need to be outsourced through an external company such as White Marquee or Atlas Party Hire.
|Banquet||300 - 350|
|Cabaret||250 - 300|
$2100.00 per day + $200.00 cleaning charge.
Additional charges may apply depending on the requirements for your event. To discuss further please contact Facilities bookings.