Skip to content

Application to Serve Alcohol on Campus

If your event is not hosted by the University of Adelaide Club, please complete the form below to apply for permission to serve alcoholic beverages on campus.

Please follow instructions below:

  1. Complete the form below.
  2. The Bookings & Events Coordinator will advise whether a license is needed. A licence may be required if alcohol is being sold, where there is a ticket or cover charge to attend the event, or a gain will be made through the provision of alcohol to attendees. 
  3. If a licence is required, there is an application cost you'll need to pay. Refer to the Consumer and Business Affairs website for the fee scale and processing times for licence approval. You'll generally need to apply at least 2 weeks prior to your event. 

The sale and service of alcohol on University grounds without an appropriate licence and University consent is prohibited under the University’s By-Laws.  If you become aware of any unauthorised sale or service of alcohol please report your concerns to the Alcohol Compliance Officer.

 Application to serve alcohol on campus
* Indicates Required Information

Event Details

Approximate Period of Service

Quantities of Alcohol to be Available

Additional Information



Infrastructure Branch

Maintenance Services:
+61 8 8313 4008
Campus Security:
+61 8 8313 5990
General enquiries: Phone +61 8 8313 6110: Email: