ThincLab Adelaide provides a dynamic working environment with a focus on technology, flexibility and innovation.
ThincLab provides access to the spaces, tools, knowledge and networks that entrepreneurial start-ups need in order to develop their venture or idea. It is home to more than 50 new ventures in a diverse range of industry sectors; a popular networking event venue; and the meeting place for entrepreneurs, government, industry, venture capitalists, investors and academics.
- Location: Marjoribanks building, 10 Pulteney Street
- Size: 563 m2
- Cost: $2.3 million
- Completed: August 2017
- Architect: MPH Architects
- Contemporary office spaces, meeting rooms, private workstations and hot desks
- Prototyping lab and design studio
- 3D printers and fabrication technology
- Highly-skilled lab technicians to support the rapid development of products or concepts