HSIS2 Newsletter Archive
Want to catch up or need a reminder about what happened last week or last month? Read on. . . .
- Signage installed on building exterior
- Building names added to University maps
- General Practice and Unicare to relocate
- New name official for Anatomy and Pathology Museum
- Relocation update
- Storage Audit
- Attendance was strong at 'drop in' information sessions
- Adelaide Microscopy reception relocated and various other moves are scheduled.
- Council approved the name change, Medical School North and South will become Helen Mayo North and South, ready for the 2018 teaching year.
- New name for new anatomy & pathology museum - almost!
- Information including floorplans and project timeframes is set up on Level 3, Medical School South.
- Change of access to Adelaide Microscopy.
- Renaming the Medical School buildings
- Animal House update
- Design update
- Museum update
- Noisy Works Indicator
- Faculty Forum Review
- Construction Update