SACOME Annual Staff and Student Membership Benefits 2022
The Institute for Sustainability, Energy and Resources has renewed SACOME Annual Membership FY22/23 for staff and up to 80 students.
There are many benefits - we invite you to make the most of them!
Benefits to Students:
- Receive twice monthly newsletters with an update on industry news and events.
- Access industry events which provide an outstanding opportunity to hear about issues of importance to the sector but more importantly to mingle and meet industry participants.
- Receive ASX updates on relevant companies and learn what your future employers are doing.
- Attend SACOME AGM lunch, an event attended by approximately 250+ industry personnel. Each year SACOME invite two University of Adelaide students to interview the keynote speaker. These students are provided with media training by one of the member companies (at no cost to the student). Students in past years have provided feedback that this exposure was invaluable!
- Build connection with the Playford Trust to profile students in 1st year mining or petroleum engineering – refer to student page here. Students will be given the opportunity for a professional photo shoot and journalist profile that can be used in resumes and social media.
- Increase opportunity for vocational training, summer vacation work (and ongoing employment) in the sector.
For more information contact SACOME.