As composer and arranger
- Prepared Adelaide Symphony Chorus for 'Morricone Live' with composer and conductor Ennio Morricone as part of the 2012 Adelaide Festival
- Prepared Adelaide Symphony Chorus for staged performance of Leonard Bernstein's Mass as part of the 2012 Adelaide Festival. Performances conducted by Kristian Järvi
- Conducted Adelaide Chamber Singers & Sydney Chamber Choir in performances of J. S. Bach's Johanne's Passion. Two Performances at the Adelaide Town Hall as part of the 2012 Adelaide Festival; one performance in the Great Hall of Sydney University as part of the Sydney Chamber Choir's 2012 Season.
- Conducted Adelaide Chamber Singers 2012 Season. Highlights and significant performances conducted include:
- Adelaide premiere of Paul Stanhope's Exile Lamentationfor soloists, chamber choir, cello and oud (with cellist Hilary Kleinig and oud virtuoso Joseph Tawadros).
- Adelaide premiere of Ross Edward's Mountain Chant for chamber choir.
- This program also featured music by Michael Nyman and Thomas Tallis.
- Adelaide premiere of Gian Carlo Menotti's The Unicorn, the Gorgon and the Manticore (semi staged performance) in conjunction with the Adelaide premiere of Adriano Banchieri's 1604 madrigal comedy Il Zabaione Musicale.
- Conducted National Youth Chamber Choir of Australia in world premiere of How shall we sing in a strange land for unaccompanied chamber choir by emerging Australian composer Joseph Twist (Australia Council funded).
- Conducted Adelaide Chamber Singers in three performances at the Port Fairy Spring Music Festival in Victoria.
- Conducted Adelaide Chamber Singers in two performances at the Brisbane Festival
of Contemporary Sacred Music featuring extant Australian music by Clare Maclean,
Ross Edwards and Nigel Butterley.
- Prepared Adelaide Chamber Singers for performances of Mozart's Requiem and the Australian premiere of Arvo Pärt's Adam's Lament for chorus and orchestra with the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra conducted by Arvo Volmer.
- Stabat Mater 2011
- Dance for the Daughters of Eve on the debut CD by the vocal trio Eve, 2009
- Requiem for orchestra, chorus and soloist, 2009
- The choral work Caritas was featured by Adelaide Chamber Singers at the 2002 World Symposium on Choral Music in the USA.
- Edwards, Ross; Mills, Richard, (Conductor); Sexton, Timothy, (Director); Crossin, Carl, (Director); Adelaide Philharmonia Chorus; Adelaide Symphony Orchestra; Adelaide Chamber Singers (2007), Star chant, Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Adelaide Chamber Singers; Crossin, Carl. (Conductor); Allegri, Gregorio, 1582-1652. Miserere; Monteverdi, Claudio, 1567-1643. Cantate Domino; Charpentier, Marc-Antoine, 1643-1704. Messe de minuit. Selections; Koehne, Graeme. Mass for the middle-aged; Adams, Stephen. Sydney dreaming; Rachmaninoff, Sergei, 1873-1943. Vsenoshchnoe bdenie. Selections et al. (2005), Voices of the spirit, Adelaide Chamber Singers Inc
- Llewellyn, Becky; Abbott, Graham; Walker, Antony; Crossin, Carl; Pusz, Ryszard J; Stewart-Klein, Alison; Lansky, Enrique; Booth, Nancy Davis; Adelaide Symphony Orchestra; Adelaide Chamber Orchestra; Lights Chamber Ensemble; Adelaide Chamber Choir; Catalina Chamber Orchestra (2002), Milerum's basket, Move Records, MD 3261
- Adelaide Chamber Singers; Clark, Neville; Crossin, Carl (2001), Celebration: a miscellany of recordings 1996-2000, Adelaide Chamber Singers
- Maclean, Clare; Ford, Andrew, (Composer); Crossin, Carl, (Conductor); Leek, Stephen, (Composer); Maclean, Clare. Christ the King; Leek, Stephen. Great southern spirits; Ford, Andrew. Wassails and lullabies; Maclean, Clare. Et Misericordia et al. (1998), Different angels, Adelaide Chamber Singers.
- Kashtan Ukrainian Choir; Misiajlo, Stephen; Crossin, Carl; Adelaide Youth Orchestra (1998), Christmas in Ukraine, Kashtan Ukrainian Song and Dance Ensemble.
- Adelaide Chamber Singers; Crossin, Carl (1996), O magnum mysterium, Adelaide Chamber Singers.
- Crossin, Carl; Adelaide Chamber Singers (1987), What sweeter music can we bring than a carol, Adelaide Tape Duplicators for Adelaide Chamber Singers.