Early Career Researchers: Publications
- Burns, Shannon. "The Lumpen Critic," Meanjin. Autumn 2016.
- Burns, Shannon. "The Rings of Saturn: A Lasting Chronicle of Mourning," Sydney Review of Books. Dec 2015.
- Burns, Shannon. "Gerald Murnane: An Idiot in the Greek Sense," Sydney Review of Books. Oct 2015.
- Burns, Shannon. "Shannon Burns reviews Something for the Pain by Gerald Murnane," Australian Book Review 375, Oct 2015.
- Burns, Shannon. "Frowny Face," Verity La. Aug 2015.
- Burns, Shannon. "The Scientist of his own Experience: A Profile of Gerald Murnane," Australian Book Review. 373. Aug 2015.
- Burns, Shannon. "Mourning as Hospitality to Trauma: Ethics as Being Human After or in light of Auschwitz," in Re-reading Derrida: Perspectives on Mourning and Its Hospitalities (ed. Tony Thwaites, Judith Seaboyer) Rowman & Littlefield, 2013.
- Burns, Shannon. "Waste" The Adelaide Review, October 2009.
- Hornung Eva. Dog Boy Bloomsbury, UK, 2010; Viking, US, 2010; HarperCollins, Canada, 2010; Text Publishing, Australia, 2009; B Paperback 2010. Multiple translations in multiple languages
- Hornung Eva. The Marsh Birds (Allen&Unwin, 2006)
- Hornung Eva. Fire Fire (Allen&Unwin, 2005)
- Hornung Eva. Mahjar (Allen&Unwin,2003)
- Hornung Eva. The City of Sealions (Allen&Unwin,1998)
- Hornung Eva. Sheherazade Through the Looking Glass: The Metamorphosis of the 'Thousand and One Nights' (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern Literatures) (1999)
- TONKIN Maggie. Angela Carter and Decadence: Critical fictions/Fictional critiques (Palgrave Macmillan 2012)
- TONKIN Maggie.Changing the Victorian Subject : co-edited with Mandy Treagus, Sharon Crozier De-Rosa, and Madeleine Seys (University of Adelaide Press, forthcoming 2013-14)
- TONKIN Maggie. A number of articles and book chapters on Angela Carter and contemporary fiction.
- TONKIN Maggie. Regular reviewer and writer for Dance Australia
- LEFEVRE Carole. Nights in the Asylum, Picador (UK) and Vintage (Australia), 2007
- LEFEVRE Carol. If You Were Mine, Vintage (Australia), 2008
- LEFEVRE, Carole. Quiet City: Walking in West Terrace Cemetery, Wakefield Press, 2016
- BARTLETT Anne. Knitting; a novel, (Houghton Mifflin, 2005)
- WILSON Garnett & BARTLETT Anne. The Chairman: The Life of Garnett Ian Wilson OAM, (Australian Scholarly Publishing, 2004)
Ms Kelli Rowe
- ROWE Kelli, 'Failing', The Lee Marvin Readings: An Evening with Edmund Gwenn, Ken Bolton [ed], curated by Yolande Sharpe and Kerry Urquhart-Neue
- ROWE Kelli, Libretto for Pneumata, an opera composed by Danny Steffey, premiered in Oakland, CA, USA, in 2014. Spoken word project with electronics composer r.domain, premiered at COMA in 2013
Dr Chelsea Avard
- AVARD Chelsea, ‘Nothing Simple: the impossible object in Alex Miller’s The Sitters’. Border Crossings, Diana Glenn & Graham Tulloch [eds], Flinders Institute for Research in the Humanities. Flinders University (forthcoming).
- AVARD Chelsea, 'Reasons for Green’, On Edge: an anthology, Christy Di Frances, Susan Errington, Rachel Hennessy and Emmett Stinson [eds], Wakefield Press, 2005
- AVARD Chelsea, ‘Cause and Effect’, The Deathbed Challenge: The Sleepers Almanac, Zoe Dattner & Louise Swinn [eds], Sleepers Publishing: 2004
- AVARD Chelsea, ‘Hungry Women’, The Body: an anthology, Henry Ashley-Brown, Chelsea Avard, Stephanie Thomson and Amy T. Matthews [eds], Wakefield Press: 2004
- ASHLEY-BROWN Henry, AVARD Chelsea, THOMPSON Stephanie & MATTHEWS Amy T. [eds], The Body: an anthology, Wakefield Press, 2004
Dr Lisa Harms
- HARMS, Lisa, ‘Iran: Scripts of Despair and love: Nasim Nasr & Siamak Fallah,' Artlink, 31.1, 2011
- HARMS, Lisa and Stephanie Radok, 'Joe Felber: moments of time,' Artlink, 29.1, 2009
- HARMS, Lisa, 'Painting at SALA,' Artlink, 27.4, 90 - 91, 2007
- HARMS, Lisa, ‘uncomfortable empathies: on the growth of crystals and the building of (an)other palace,' curator's catalogue essay for Crystal Palace, Adelaide Flinders University Art Museum, 24 -29, 2013
- HARMS, Lisa, ‘things touching quite by chance,' curator's catalogue essay for after the goldrush, SALA Gallery, 5th May - 5th June, 2009
- HARMS, Lisa, Drawing on the Particular for Anna Hughes, 24 Hour Arts, Darwin, 2005
Gallery of selected publications