- 2015: Representing Renaissance Monarchy: Francis I and the Image-Makers (Manchester University Press)
- Referred Book Chapters
- 2015: 'Face-to-Face with the "Flanders Mare": Fama and Hans Holbein the Younger's Portrait of Anne of Cleves', in Fama and Her Sisters: Gossip and Rumour in Early Modern Europe, eds. Claire I. Walker and Heather Kerr (Turnhout: Brepols).
- 2008: 'The Art of Conjugal Discord: A Satirical Double Portrait of Francis I and Eleanor of Austria, c. 1530-35', in Practices of Gender in Late Medieval and Early Modern Europe, eds. Peter Sherlock and Megan Cassidy-Welch, Series: Late Medieval and Early Modern Europe, Vol. 11 (Turnhout: Brepols), pp. 117-35.
- Peer-Reviewed Conference Proceedings (International)
- 2013: 'The Representation of Artefacts in Second Life: interaction, imagination, interpretation, innovation', The Challenge of the Object/Die Herausforderung des Objekts, Congress Proceedings, Vol. 1, eds. G. Ulrich Grobmann and Petra Krutisch, Nürnberg.
- Exhibition Catalogue
- 2009: Making Nature: Masters of European Landscape Art, ed. Jane Messenger, Adelaide: Art Gallery of South Australia. (Three catalogue entries on seveteenth-century Dutch landscapes paintings by Salomon van Ruysdael and Adrian Verboom).