You are here:
Kaurna Language Learning Resources
Kaurna Language resources on the Web. This material will help you to learn or teach the language of the Aboriginal people of the Adelaide Plains.
If you need further advice or support, contact us.
- Publications: Teaching material for sale
The listing of publications by Kaurna Warra Pintyanthi with sales information
- Print resources for download
KWP logos and flyers
- Kaurna Language Dictionary (Pilot)
A first ("Pilot") version of the Kaurna Language Dictionary, this edition for reviewers only (password protected!)
- Kaurna Language Videos on the Web
Videos for teaching and learning purposes which include presentations of the the Kaurna Language
- "Kaurna Warra Ngayirda Wigkurilla (On the Airwaves)":
Kaurna Language Radio Shows
Listening to the Kaurna Language on Radio Nunga Wangga, spoken by members and elders of the Kaurna Community