Projects & Initiatives
The Learning Enhancement and Innovation Team carries out various projects and initiatives
- Online ProgramsDeveloping high quality learning experiences and engagement
- New strategic partnership with Pearson, developing a portfolio of online graduate programs
- Aligning with the University of Adelaide’s strategic plan, Future Making, we are creating a strong online education presence with a commitment to student-focused delivery
- The first of the programs will be delivered in late 2019
- Ongoing support of AdelaideX's delivery of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) through the edX platform.
For more information on Online Programs, please contact Ali Ogilvie.
- Program Enhancement PartnershipsEnhancing Programs through course design
- Program-centric team based approach to course design
- working across multiple courses in learning activity design and blended design models to support course and program outcomes
- Development of educational resources and assistance implementing evaluation recommendations
Nominate for a Faculty Program Enhancement Partnership through your Associate Dean L&T (or equivalent)
- Curriculum MappingMaking the curriculum accessible and visible
- Empower program and course coordinators in curriculum design
- Improve our knowledge of the student experience
- Focus on learning outcomes enhancement rather than compliance
Talk to your Associate Dean T&L about how to get involved.
- Learning AnalyticsBuilding a foundation for shared insights
- Establishing structures and processes for accessing and actioning insights about teaching and learning
- Mainstreaming analytics into our daily student and staff activities
- Progressing from descriptive reporting toward predictive models to influence success outcomes
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Learning Analytics website.
- Digital CapabilitiesDeveloping digitally capable graduates
- Developing capabilities which fit an individaul for living, learning and working in a digital society
- Developing and sharing quality information, resources and guidance on building digital capabilities
- Student PartnershipsStrengthening the student and staff engagement in learning and teaching
For more information visit Student Partnerships