Studio opening hours
Staff of the University of Adelaide can access a self-serve video recording facility, the Napier 112 Recording Suite.
About the recording suite
Napier 112 Recording Suite is where you can record a presentation, camera feed or both, simultaneously (Picture in Picture) in advanced mode (see examples below).
Located on Level 1 of the Napier building, the suite has a PC that can be used for presenting, or you can bring your own device and connect through an HDMI input. To get started, all you need to bring is a blank USB stick to record on.
Booking the suite
Use your Outlook calendar to check suite availability and to make a booking. Add “napier112" to a calendar invite like you would when inviting a colleague. Once the studio is added, you will be able to see the availability by clicking on 'Scheduling'. Some of the key things to remember include:
- bookings are a minimum of 1 hour and maximum of 3 hours
- same-day bookings will NOT be accepted
- bookings are tentative until they have been accepted/confirmed by a delegate of the Napier112 Recording Suite
- contact Napier112@adelaide.edu.au if you require any assistance with your booking
- access the suite with a pin code which is sent via email upon booking confirmation.