Barr Smith Library - Lightboard video
Once you have filmed your lightboard video in the BSL studio, a BSL video technician will assist with any editing and cutting down (removal of mistakes) as well as brightening up and colour correcting your video, ready for upload.
BSL Ligthboard example:
What service we offer
- Video text brightening and colour enhancement
- Removal of mistakes (rough cut)
- Addition of titles and text (to be provided by academic staff)
- Addition graphics and images (to be provided by academic staff)
- Provide a UofA Box link for video file.
What we'll need from you
- Book a session in the Barr Smith Library Recording Studio using the process here. In the booking notes provide your details (First Name, Last Name and UoA title) for use in on screen graphic
- Write and rehearse your video script/presentation
- Record your video with assistance from video technician
- Watch back the edited (rough cut) video and reply with a completed timecode template document including any changes and additions.
- Upload your video into the MyUni platform.