Location instructional video
A process or instructional video filmed on location by the video production team. If voice over is required, this can be recorded separately and added in the editing process.
Location instructional video example:
What service we offer
- Camera Operator
- 4K Camera/Tripod, LED light and lapel mic
- Record Voice Over. On location or in the BSL Studio
- Removal of mistakes (rough cut)
- Addition of titles and text (to be provided by academic staff)
- Addition graphics and images (to be provided by academic staff)
- Provide a UofA Box link for video review.
What we'll need from you
- Submit the video production request form here
- Organise Talent and on-campus location. Technician can provide advise on location selection
- Write and rehearse your video script, and forward to Learning Designer/Video Technician
- Record your video with assistance from technician
- Watch back the edited (rough cut) video and reply with a completed timecode template document including any changes and additions.
- Upload your video into the MyUni platform.