MyUni Intro Video
The Barr Smith Library video production staff have capacity to produce a number of MyUni course welcome videos each semester. Details and examples below outline what is required from academic staff to have each video filmed, produced and edited by the team.
MyUni introduction video example:
What service we offer
- Assistance with teleprompter and camera operation during recording
- Removal of mistakes (rough cut)
- Addition of titles and text (to be provided by academic staff)
- Addition graphics and images (to be provided by academic staff)
- Provide a UofA Box link for video review
What we'll need from you
- Book a session in the Barr Smith Library Recording Studio using the process here. In the booking notes provide your details (First Name, Last Name and UoA title) for use in on screen graphic.
- Write and rehearse your video script, remember to keep it to under four minutes.
- Email your script to email@example.com and one of the technicians will load it into the teleprompter ahead of filming.
- Record your video with assistance from technician.
- Watch back the edited (rough cut) video and reply with a completed timecode template document including any changes and additions.
- Upload your video into the MyUni platform.