On-campus location interview
The video production team will film interview content on the North Terrace campus and edit videos ready for upload in the BSL studio suite. Videos can be a single person to camera, or two people in conversation.
On-campus location interview example:
What service we offer
- Camera Operator
- 4K camera/tripod, LED light and lapel mic
- Removal of mistakes (rough cut)
- Addition of titles and text (to be provided by academic staff)
- Addition graphics and images (to be provided by academic staff)
- Provided with a UofA Box link for video file.
What we'll need from you
- Submit the video production request form here
- Organise talent and on-campus location. Technician can provide advice on location selection
- Write and rehearse your video script or questions
- Record your video with assistance from technician
- Watch back the edited (rough cut) video and reply with a completed timecode template document including any changes and additions.
- Upload your video into the MyUni platform.