TEQSA & RMIT webinar series: Lessons learnt and looking to the future
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020, 11:45 am - 12:30 pm
- Location: Zoom - link to be provided prior to the session
- Cost: Free
- More information: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/lessons-learnt-and-looking-to-the-future-tickets-107782779194
- Contact: Learning Quality and Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Professor Claire Macken, Deputy Pro Vice Chancellor, Learning & Teaching, College of Business & Law, RMIT University Facilitator
- Dr Dawn Gilmore, Director of Teaching & Learning, RMIT Online Panelist
- Dr James Adonopoulos, Academic Dean of Kaplan Business School and Kaplan Professional Panelist
Going online: R(e)imagining teaching and learning
This series complements the resources for online learning compiled by TEQSA, to provide higher education practitioners with an engaging and practical discussion of how to make online learning work best for your institution, your workforce and your students. Check out TEQSA’s webinars and podcasts page for all recordings to date.
Session Six: Lessons learnt and looking to the future
- Date: Wednesday 10 June 2020
- Time: 11.45am - 12.30pm Adelaide Time (12.15pm - 1pm Eastern Standard Time)
- The link to the Microsoft Teams event will be shared with you prior to the meeting.
Join RMIT Professor Claire Macken in conversation with Dr Dawn Gilmore from RMIT Online and Dr James Adonopoulos from Kaplan as they discuss lessons learnt throughout the past five webinars and what the future may look like.