Internationalising the Curriculum
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020, 6:03 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Delivered online
- Cost: Free to University of Adelaide Staff (as institutional members of AdvanceHE)
- More information: Secure your place
- Contact: Presented by AdvanceHE Email AdvanceHE directly for any inquiries
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Janette Ryan Advance HE Associate
- Dr Anthony Manning Dean for Internationalisation, University of Kent
- Dr Gavin Bunting Associate Professor, Deputy Director of Innovation and Engagement, College of Engineering, Swansea University
- Stuart Norton, Senior Advisor Teaching and Learning, Advance HE
As institutional members, University of Adelaide Staff are able to access this online event for free (presented by AdvanceHE)
Join Janette Ryan and Stuart Norton to discuss internationalisation of the curriculum which is the international and global diversification of the curriculum as well as opportunities for study abroad, international placements, internships, exchanges and field trips.
This webinar will be linked to the Advance HE published resource Essential frameworks for enhancing student success.
Recordings of these sessions are available post event - register to receive a direct link to the recording.
(PLEASE NOTE: This session is scheduled for 10am UK time, which is 6.30pm Adelaide time)