Practical Framework for Flexible Learning
- Date: Thu, 30, 5:03 pm - Wed, 15 Jul 2020, 6:30 pm
- Location: Delivered online
- Cost: Free to University of Adelaide Staff (as institutional members of AdvanceHE)
- More information: Secure your place
- Contact: Presented by AdvanceHE Email AdvanceHE directly for any inquiries
- Email: email@example.com
- Professor Stella Jones-Devitt Director of Learning and Teaching and Professor of Critical Pedagogy at Staffordshire University.
As institutional members, University of Adelaide Staff are able to access this online event for free (presented by AdvanceHE)
Flexible learning (FL) has always been a core thematic theme within HE but this has been exemplified by the COVID-19 pandemic that has required (forced) HEIs to provide a range of flexible yet pragmatic approaches to their portfolio of programmes.
If FL is the new norm how are providers positioned to support and deliver on this?
(PLEASE NOTE: This session is scheduled for 9am UK time, which is 5.30pm Adelaide time)