- Date: Mon, 8, 9:00 am - Sun, 21 Feb 2021, 5:00 pm
- Location: Online, self-directed course
University teaching is a complex task. When we first start to teach, nothing is automatic. Everything has to be carefully thought through.
- Date: Thu, 18, 9:30 am - Fri, 19 Feb 2021, 11:00 am
- Location: Remote Workshop
This ADEPT module will provide course coordinators and educators with an understanding of the educational theory behind student engagement in an online environment and the tools to successfully convert lecture content from f2f to online delivery making effective use of video in a way that is appropriate to your discipline.
- Date: Mon, 22, 10:00 am - Wed, 24 Feb 2021, 12:00 pm
- Location: Remote Delivery
This module is part of the Developing Educators pathway of the ADEPT Continuing Professional Development.
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Location: https://www.universitiesaustralia.edu.au/policy-submissions/teaching-learning-funding/australian-awards-for-university-teaching/
On Wednesday 24 February 2021, 4pm AEDT (3.30pm Adelaide time), Universities Australia (UA) will make a formal announcement regarding the 2020 Australian Awards for University Teaching in the AAUT-UA website.