- Date: Mon, 3 May 2021, 10:00 am - 11:20 am
- Location: Delivered Online (Zoom)
When creating online open-resource exams we need to design questions that will both enable demonstration of learning and high standards of academic integrity.
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2021, 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Online event
Join us to hear from Prof. Phillip Dawson, Associate Director of CRADLE - The remote proctored exams dilemma
- Date: Thu, 13 - Fri, 14 May 2021
- Location: Online Workshop via Zoom
When: Thursday 13 & Friday 14 May
- Date: Thu, 20 May 2021, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Location: Ingkarni Wardli - Level 7 Conference Room
Join us as we launch the HDR Community of Practice, and hear from Professor Alistair McColloch, a leading researcher in supervision.
- Date: Tue, 25 - Thu, 27 May 2021
- Location: Virtual Event