Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Tue, 4 Jan, 9:00 am - Fri, 23 Dec 2022, 5:00 pm
- Location: Available all year via MyUni
Online self-paced MyUni course (Learning and teaching induction for continuing & fixed-term staff with teaching responsibilities) . This is an opportunity for you to reflect on your experiences as both a student and educator in order to inform your own approach to teaching within the contemporary higher education context. You will explore key principles in the design of learning and student-centred approaches to enabling active learning for the diverse student cohort. You can self-enrol at any time.
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug, 9:00 am - Fri, 16 Dec 2022, 5:00 pm
- Location: Online - MOOC
Contemporary Approaches to University Teaching is a free teaching induction massive open online course (MOOC).
- Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: The Cog - Kenneth Wills Building, Room 704
Are you considering applying for a Commendation for the Enhancement and Innovation of Student Learning in 2022 or beyond? If you intend to submit an application this year bring your draft application for a structured review against the criteria. If you intend to apply in 2023 or later, this session will assist you in planning your approach. It is never too early to start writing!
- Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022, 4:10 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Ingkarni Wardli 7.15
“Easier to Digest”: A Flipped Approach to L2 Grammar
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Location: Online
ACEN Critical Conversations provides a platform for discussion around current issues facing WIL practitioners. Driven by the ACEN Professional Development and Resources committee, this virtual session involves facilitated online conversations in discipline groups. We invite you to speak up, share your thoughts on what matters to you most and offer strategies to encourage one another in our WIL community.
- Date: Tue, 27 - Wed, 28 Sep 2022
- Location: Fully online and free
Student Voice Australia Symposium – 27th and 28th September – fully online and free
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Via Zoom
The University of Adelaide is an Advance HE Access Member and this opens up exciting opportunities for academic and professional staff involved in teaching, supporting learning, and leading in higher education. Join this session to learn more about the member benefits and the support available for Fellowship applications.
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022, 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Level 7. Ingkarni Wardli. North Terrace campus
The annual Academic Integrity Colloquium is an opportunity for University of Adelaide staff and students to come together to discuss the latest in academic integrity research, education, and technology, and to hear from experts from across the Australian university sector.
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022, 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Location: Barr Smith South 2040
As part of a Learning & Teaching Innovation Grant focused on Indigenising and Diversifying Curriculum for Cultural Inclusion, the School of Education at The University of Adelaide invites you to attend: