2023 Stephen Cole the Elder Awards for Teaching Excellence Information session
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
- More information: Register directly via Zoom
- Contact: Emily Kemp firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stephen Cole the Elder Award for Excellence, are awarded to the University’s highest achievers in teaching, support of teaching, and supervisory practices, and recognise the contributions made to student learning by both academic and professional staff.
Whether you are ready to apply in 2023, or would like to prepare yourself for a future application, this one hour, lunchtime session will provide:
- advice on selection criteria and eligibility
- advice on generating, collating and presenting evidence to best demonstrate your impact
- information on writing for this particular genre
- important tips on aspects of a winning submission
Please note, all applicants must first receive a formal nomination - by an Executive Dean, Dean of Graduate Studies, Associate/Deputy Dean, HDR Convenor, Postgraduate Coordinator, Head of School/Discipline, Faculty/School Manager, or Director. This can be completed via an online form.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate 3 years of sustained, outstanding teaching practice.
Key award submission dates to be advised soon.