TEQSA Webinar 1: ChatGPT — what do we need to know now?
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Online
- Cost: FREE
- More information: Register Here
TEQSA is partnering with Deakin University’s Centre for Research in Assessment and Digital Learning (CRADLE) to deliver a series of webinars for Australian higher education providers and academics exploring the implications of generative artificial intelligence (AI) for higher education.
This series of webinars addresses what is known at present about generative AI, implications for learning, teaching and assessment and how such technologies may transform higher education in the future.
Register now for Webinar 1: ChatGPT — what do we need to know now?
The first session exploring the ethical, policy and management issues immediately raised by the presence of generative AI, will be held on Wednesday 15 February 2023 from 2–4pm AEDT. The session is free and you can register online.
This webinar will be facilitated by Professor Margaret Bearman, CRADLE, Deakin University, with speakers:
- Professor Rowena Harper, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education) at Edith Cowan University
- Professor Jeannie Paterson, Director of the Centre for AI and Digital Ethics at the University of Melbourne
- Professor Jonathan Roberts, Director of the Australian Cobotics Centre at Queensland University of Technology
- Dr Helen Gniel, Director of TEQSA’s Higher Education Integrity Unit.
Read more about the speakers at Deakin CRADLE website.