Virtual Reality Community of Practice
A community of academics and professional staff exploring the role of virtual and augmented reality in teaching and learning.
Role of the Community of Practice
- To provide a platform for sharing our experience of working with VR and AR
- To find opportunities to collaborate
- To develop shared expertise in the use of VR and AR for learning and teaching
Role of Members
- To report back to the Community of Practice - successes, failures, lessons learned
- A source of skills and expertise in VR / AR technologies and how they can drive effective Learning and Teaching
- To promote the work of the Communities of Practice to colleagues throughout the University
How to Join
All welcome! Please contact Paul McLiesh and Edward Palmer for details.